It’s been a while since I wrote a fashion post! I’m scrapping OOTW because I only post twice a week, and weekly outfits really limit what I can do with my blog. Instead, every so often I’ll do a fun titled fashion post.
Obviously I’m a big fan of my tennis skirts, so I was very excited to take pictures of this outfit as it is one of my new favourites! It’s perfect for English summer, where it’s a little warmer than the rest of the year, but can still be a little chilly when it’s windy – and it was so windy yesterday! I hope you enjoy this post, I will list the products, their size, and the cost below! Links will be provided to the product where possible.
- Cardigan: Primark; S; I can’t remember the price of this! It is old.
- T-Shirt: Primark (not online but still in stores); 6; £6
- Skirt: American Apparel; Lilac Tennis Skirt (colour discontinued, but you can still find some on Depop + eBay; XS; £46
- Socks: eBay; Can’t remember the exact shop! Just search for white thigh high socks; one size; around 99p to £2.
- Shoes: Doc Martens; Bubblegum Polley Virginia (discontinued?); 4; £95 (paid £85 with student discount – recently saw them on sale at Doc Martens for £65!!)
- Watch: Michael Kors; £229
- Rings: Both from Pandora; size 48; Daisy Ring £40; Pearl Ring £55
I didn’t realise so many of the items were discontinued! The shoes came as a shock I have to admit! They may still be in stores but I really don’t know.
I keep saying it but I love this outfit! It’s girly, it’s cute, and it’s playful. I’m looking down a lot in these pictures for two reasons; the first reason is because it was so bright outside and windy that I was pulling some awful squinty faces which were NOT cute, and the second reason is I matched my eyeshadow to my skirt! It’s mostly MAC’s Stars N Rockets, mixed with a hint of Kiko’s eyeshadow ‘161; Satin Blue Sky’, and Love Letter from my Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette. These pictures don’t do it justice, but I had to tell you about it! I’ll post a this makeup look on my Instagram next week.
What is your favourite summer outfit? What colours do you wear? Let me know!
Thank you so much for reading. Please like and share if you liked this post, you have no idea how much that helps me! If you don’t think this outfit is worth liking and sharing, don’t you think my dog is? He’s adorable. Show the world my dog! He loves attention. See you in the next one!
Never want to miss a post? Feel free to subscribe by typing your email into the subscription box in the sidebar! Alternatively, my links are…